Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*] [url=http://www.glitterfy.com/][img]http://img33.glitterfy.com/11061/glitterfy1042932T891D30.gif[/img][/url]

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weird or Extraordinary Houses???

Have you ever heard about "my house is my palace?" I am sure you have...





For me,, house is the best and safest place in the world. I always want to be in house when I feel sad or even happy. even just a simple house, house is comfortable and peaceful.

I have seen many types of houses, but I found some that maybe you have never imagined that they ever existed. I wonder how those people who have those houses can create extraordinary houses like I will show you below.

1. Kettle House


Kettle house in Texas, US. What kind of people who build and live in house like this?? this house was made of steel and was built in 1950 years, based on article that I read. That article also said that this house was a oil storage tank before used as a house. Interesting, right??

2. Stone House




Stone house in Portugal is one of the best examples of natural elements that participated used for build a house. Do you think is there any person who live in weird house such it?? I just cannot imagine...

3. Cubic House




Cubic house in Rotterdam, Netherlands is a collection of houses that together form a geometric cube. Interesting factor here is how the house is maintained to keep from falling. What if one cube falls?? This will make the building break (I do not mean I want it happen guys..)

4. UFO House




UFO house in Taiwan seems so scary but had secured no Alien. This kind of houses also exist in China. This house is a part of government project that Taiwan cannot continue and eventually left become a ghost town.

5. Pickle House





Have you ever seen a drum of pickles?? it seems like this picture, but do not think it is a drum of pickles. Actually, it is a house. Pickle house in Minnesota, US, is one of example of unusual houses that attack people attention.

6. Shoe House




I have read a story about Oki and Nirmala on a children magazine when I was child. In that story, their house is like a shoe, but I never imagined that there will be a real shoe house exist in a real world. This shoe house is located in Pennsylvania, US. The form of the shoe is in all aspects, except the soles of the shoe.

Maybe you will be inspired by the models of these houses and you can make your own weird house.

By: Lusken P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment